Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sneha's ----> www.mukti-theworldismine.blogspot.com

looking outside ....

i look outside
rain is coming...so fast...
i want to catch cold...please god!
i have not completed my class work
and dont want to go to school..
hey! the design the wheels of my anto makes
on the road while it moves is nice...
uncle please go fast
or it will stop raining before my house comes...
i wont speak to neha
he talked to shilpa yesterday
that shilpa told me "stupid."
i look outside n its raining.....




I look ouside n its raining.....
7th boards are in a week,
where is this auto driver taking me?
its wrong route!
oh god! what will he do?kidnap me?
this street is new-it has so many huts clustered
mom was speaking otherday about
people in andra who sell girls
did he speak telgu?why did he smile at me?
i look outside and its raining......




i look outsiden its raining...
what should i say?
nayan asked me out-
i kinda like him....but is he the guy i always wanted?
oh! look at the guy n the girl there...
he is holding her hand while they cross the street!
maybe someday someone will see me n nayan together ...
the girl is super pretty-i hav GOT to lose a few inches,
rashmi says rudr has a thing for me
but i'd never know n moreover i like nayan...
whatever....
its so beautiful out there...
i look outside n its raining..



I look outside n its raining...
its taking longer than ususal,
this auto guy is taking the longer route
he shouldnt have taken the right turn
we wouldn have to travel this long,
these people think we are fools-
there was a call from the onsite team,
i should talk to krupan about it
and i DONT want kids now-
let me earn as much as possible
n make the most of my peak career years
why cant krupan n ma understand
AGAIN!!!-- bhaiya!! take a u turn n
take the street below thw flyover...phew...these auto drivers!!
i look outside n its raining...



I look outside n its raining...
Medha is going out of control-not that i control her..
i am educated n friendly
i try to befriend her rather than being her mom,
why does she do this,act like she's the one who suffers all the time!
she doesnt even talk..
what am i supposed to do?cry like a bollywood mom?
dunno whats bothering her-
but that doesn give her a reason to smoke;
god!!! I respect the idea of personal space n all that
but.....how can she blame me....
though i wasnt with her 24/7 ironing her clothes,n cookinjg for her
but i was there whenever she needed me-her boards,her break up..
i was there....
i look outside n its raining...

No comments: